UBS Financial Services 2019 Wealth Management Associate - Market Colombia in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a true networker who loves to talk to potential clients? Can you also close a deal?
If yes; our 18 months Wealth Management Associate Program extends your skills, provides a unique experience in Wealth Management and establishes a platform for accelerated career development in a client facing role. Parallel off-the-job education will provide you with the business specific knowledge but the main focus is on-the-job, developing your book of clients. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark upon a rewarding career with UBS Wealth Management in one of our global locations.
We're looking for someone who can:
• develop to become a successful Relationship Manager through our training program; reaching (or preferably exceeding) both the financial and educational targets set within the program
• build up a client book from your own existing network of wealthy individuals in Colombia
• establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• continuously grow your network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Colombia team based in Zurich. You'll play an important role in building and maintaining precious relationships with clients located in Colombia. Our combined efforts help manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients, through strong partnership at every stage of their journey.
Even if you do not have financial services experience, you are driven, ambitious and want to make a positive impact on clients, your team and the firm.
• a MBA from a leading university / business school with a minimum of 4 years professional experience
• good understanding and strong interest in financial markets
• in depth market knowledge in Colombia with a convincing network of High Net Worth Individuals
• excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills
• a networker and a skilled relationship builder at heart
• part of a club, alumni-network or done entrepreneurial activities
• a team player collaborating throughout the organization but independent enough to plan your own activities and put your business plan into action
• fluent in English and Spanish
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182607BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: 2019 Wealth Management Associate - Market Colombia
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management