Continental Corporation BU B&S - Documentation Officer in Singapore, Singapore
BU B&S - Documentation Officer
• Administer technical product documents (TPD) effectively & efficiently.
• Manage and creation of product BOM, technical part list inputs and release into SAP-PLM system and to Production Centre.
• Manage documentations that are being archived in Documentation for record retention purposes.
• Maintain drawings and documents for serial production.
• Responsible for issuing new A2C codes and Document Nos. from SAP-PLM.
• Engineering change management and documentation.
• Variant control and update drawing contents based on internal worldwide procedure and customer standards.
• Implementation of design change with engineer (ECN).
• Polytechnics/ Diploma with 1 year's experience in similar function.
• Knowledge and application of Microsoft office.
• Good oral and written English skills.
• Understanding of engineering change management.
• Experience in SAP is preferred.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.