UBS Financial Services AP Accountant in Shanghai, China
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We're looking for someone like that to help us by:
• Performing daily AP accounting operation including process/check and review vendor’s invoices and keep the booking transaction accuracy
• Checking AP/GL transactions, match with supporting documents and clear vendors open items in SAP system
• Verifying, analyzing, investigating and resolving payable invoice discrepancies
• Checking and reviewing payment request on due, verify the supporting documents to compliance with internal policy carefully
• Performing month end tax invoice reconciliation and input VAT invoices verification
• Preparation of monthly accounts reconciliation, and ensure proper follow-up and assist team leader to do P&L related analysis
• Supporting external and internal audits
• Conducting any adhoc tasks assigned by the team leader
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the UBS Finance team in Shanghai.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3-4 years AP Processing and relevant experience
• Experience and knowledge in SAP system would be a plus
• Requires strong attention to details and problem solving skills
• Self-initiative and good analytical mind
• Good time management skills
• Good communication in both Chinese and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182459BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: AP Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Finance