Penn State Health RN Infection Control - Infection Control in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Regional Health Network
Work Type: Full Time
This job is responsible for coordinating Infection Control and Employee Health operations at the entity level. An incumbent coordinates the following: daily operations for Infection Control and Employee Health, aspects of the new employee intake process, and record-keeping and reporting functions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred.
- Four (4) years recent work experience in general nursing, including two years experience in either employee health or infection control.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BLS required.
- Membership in American Association of Occupational Health Nurses preferred.
- Membership in Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health Jobs