DuPont Application Team Lead in Nucleos, Singapore
Application Team Lead (Job Number: 191320W-01)
· To drive and support sales as SAFI organisation by delivering superior technical service, and technical product support activities in ASEAN for DuPont Nutrition & Health product lines for Cream, Creamer & Frozen dessert
· Lead and manage Cream, Creamer and Frozen Dessert to ensure DuPont Nutrition & Health business objectives and targets are met.
Lead Cream, Creamer and Frozen Dessert projectsin development of new product, or modification of existing products,recipes or processes.
Lead, engage, develop team and todrive excellence in performance, to ensure that external as well as internal customers,receive:
Professional & timelyresponses in line with agreed timeframes
Accurate & detailed technicalproject work and associated reports
§ Cost effective approaches and solutions to technical support projects
· Coaching and development of team member on a periodic basis.
· To take proactive role in dairy industry team, and ensure that planned industry team activities and their objectives are met.
· Regular updating and maintenance of all relevant DuPont N&H Applications Guide, formulations and other Ingredients Databases that the company may develop and introduce from time to time.
· Support and ensure good knowledge sharing within local Singapore team, AP region, as well as global knowledge network.
· Ensuring safe, hygienic and efficient day-to-day operations of the Dairy/ Beverage/ Frozen dessert laboratory and facilities.
· Commitment to all company’s policies, rules and regulations and DuPont N&H quality and continuous improvement programs such as MS ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
· Attend and contribute to relevant CRIG meetings and various Company local and regional conferences, trade exhibitions and business meetings where required.
· Any other tasks or projects assigned by the Group Manager or Innovation Lead, ASEAN.
Food Safety Accountability:
- Responsiblefor the protection of DuPontN&H customers,and 3 rd parties, from harm or injury caused by foodbornehazards associated with the business’s products and processes. This is achieved by maintaining andadhering to a legally recognised Food Safety System that identifies,assesses and controls known food safety hazards.
- Degreein Food Science or equivalent
· At least 10 year of relevant experience in dairy & beverage industry
· Prior experience in Managing staff / groups is essential
· Business acumen - solution and technology only works, - when it makes business sense
· Being a team player, - understanding how to work in a matrix organisation, - understanding and managing multiple stakeholders is essential. So being a team player is key, but must be an active and at times also challenge the team. Must actively engage in discussion with Sales, Marketing and Business Unit leads, to discuss opportunities and business problems. Must provide a similar support for her/his Innovation team.
· Proven ability to motivate staff
- Goodknowledge of dry compounded food ingredients, including:
§ Raw material knowledge
§ Product development (incl. Formulation)
§ Dairy and beverage processing parameters
§ Understanding of commercial factors that affect product cost and selling price
· Ability in the following:
§ Conducting R&D projects with minimal supervision
§ Initiative and self motivation
§ Accuracy and attention to detail
§ Proactivity, creativity and innovation
§ Computer literate
§ Logical, methodical and analytical thought processes
§ Technical problem solving skills
§ Planning, time management and organisational skills
§ Written and oral communication and influencing skills
§ Travel within the ASEAN region as well as required
· Good at sharing knowledge with others
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Nucleos-AP-SG-Nucleos
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.