CrowdTwist Manager, Client Success in New York, New York
We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Budweiser, AMC, Steve Madden and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for a Manager, Client Success who has a proven track record in SaaS solution, digital, marketing and/or loyalty for direct to consumer or B2B2C companies. You will be responsible for leading the success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
• Build strong client relationships at all levels of client organization ◦ Partner with Client Success & Solutions Architecture teams to build and own client relationships ◦ Develop understanding of client goals and key objectives to assist in implementing successful and engaging programs ◦ Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program strategy, content, marketing and performance, resulting in client retention
• Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of client programs ◦ Become an expert on the CrowdTwist platform to educate and train clients on program configuration, creation of activities, rewards & campaigns, measuring success and key metrics through reporting dashboards, and so much more! ◦ Develop and update project plans to ensure timely path to launch ◦ Hold regular meetings to drive program strategy and execution resulting in strong ROI ◦ Lead and manage on-going client requests to optimize program post-launch ◦ Work with clients to identify areas of opportunities to drive program to be ‘best in class’ and achieve needs and objectives
• Define and establish internal processes to help scale the company ◦ Build processes to maximize efficiencies across all client touch points, from on-boarding and training to weekly meetings and quarterly reviews ◦ Develop approach to deliver repeatable performance tracking, marketing best practices, product updates to all our clients ◦ Partner with product team to provide feedback on client platform usage and identify opportunities to drive enhancements and innovation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidate will have 2-4 years experience in Client Services account management and or marketing-related functions and a keen understanding of internet business models. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. Bachelors degree required.
• Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time with an attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs. • Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations. • Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills. Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote for client-ready reports and presentations. • Marketing: Knowledge and experience of working in online marketing services (including areas such as email marketing, SEO/SEM, display, web design) with campaign management and/or media planning background. • Analytical Skills: Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis of marketing program results including recommendations for strategic and/or tactical changes.
More About Us:
• We offer a generous employee benefits package including stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents • We love getting to know one another outside the office through CrowdTwist sponsored events (team dinners, trivia nights, volleyball and dodgeball teams, bowling, movie nights, ping pong, happy hours, etc.) • Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things • Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U • Dog friendly office