House of Blues Facilities Maintenance (FivePoint Amphitheatre - Irvine, CA) in Irvine, California
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Assist with venue sustainability initiatives including recyclable, compost, and landfill collection at conclusion of each event.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Keep the venue safe and clean at all time, including by not limited to: clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors, mirrors, doors and walls of restrooms, keep all guest facing area free of trash, restock restroom paper materials and hygiene products as needed.
· Keep work areas neat and orderly, clean equipment and assist with other cleaning duties as assigned.
· Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
· Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
· An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus.
· Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
· Position requires regular and recurring physical movement such as standing or walking for prolonged periods of time with occasional lifting and/or moving objects up to 40 pounds.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/ to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Hiring Practices The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Named us as one of the Top 40 North American companies in attracting and keeping top talent by LinkedIn, Live Nation is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing, and we offer a world of opportunity. Our Ticketmaster team doesn't just embrace new technology, we develop ground-breaking software and applications to support our world-leading ticketing platform. Our mix of legendary and brand new venues and restaurants, including the House of Blues, offer an array of hospitality careers. And our unparalleled roster of artists are supported by diverse professionals in all facets of finance, marketing and other corporate operations.
Generous vacation, healthcare and retirement benefits are just the foundation of supporting our full-time, global workforce of more than 10,000. We offer continuing professional development in addition to tuition reimbursement. We also provide paid time off to bond with a new child (plus a bonus to help with expenses); paid time off to care for a sick child and to volunteer for causes that are important to you. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games and other events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.